We took our Stage 1 B8 Audi S4 3.0 TFSI Development Vehicle back to Sacramento Raceway on December 12th, 2015 after finalizing the 104 octane tune and making some changes to the DSG calibration. The car was very consistent and managed a best of 11.855 @ 116.56 in the quarter mile at full weight on (not very good) street tires, making it the first Stage 1 B8 Audi S4 3.0 TFSI in the 11s!
The strip was rather open, so we were able to get four runs in a row in with just a few minutes between passes.
1:59 PM: 12.079 @ 115.18 – 3,000 RPM Launch 2:04 PM: 11.956 @ 115.78 – 4,500 RPM Launch 2:08 PM: 11.884 @ 116.49 – 5,000 RPM Launch 2:12 PM: 11.855 @ 116.56 – 5,000 RPM Launch
- 2011 Audi S4 (DSG) with Sport Differential (~72,000 Miles)
- 034Motorsport Stage 1 v1.0 3.0 TFSI Performance Software – 104 Octane
- 034Motorsport v0.1 DL501 Performance DSG Software (4-Step Launch Control – 3,000 RPM, 4,500 RPM, 5,000 RPM Used)
- 034Motorsport v0.2 (Printed Plastic) Prototype Cold Air Intake
- 034Motorsport Drivetrain Mount Insert Package
- 034Motorsport X-Brace
- 034Motorsport Adjustable Solid Rear Sway Bar
- Stock Crank Pulley
- Stock Supercharger Pulley
- Stock Cooling System
- Stock Downpipes & Exhaust
- Stock Wheels
- Questionable (Westlake?) Tires
Note: The time printed on the slips is past the actual time by one hour. The correct times for our runs are 1:59 PM, 2:04 PM, 2:08 PM, and 2:12 PM.
DA Information: -436 – Click Here for Sacramento Raceway DA Information
Driver/Owner: Nathan Stuart
Tuned by 034Motorsport
034Motorsport Stage 1 & Stage 2 Performance Software & DSG Calibrations will be made available to the general public in the Spring of 2016! Interested? Please contact us for more information, or to subscribe to development and availability updates.