Please remember that any information you disclose in a forum
becomes public information and can be read and/or used by people you do not
know. Accordingly, you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose any
personal information. Any such disclosures are solely at your own risk. Expect
that your posts will be read by a spouse, an employer and/or your neighbor's
daughter and her friends.
Although we may monitor or review posted messages from time to time, we do not actively monitor the contents of the forums, and we are not under any obligation to do so. Each user is solely responsible and liable for the contents of his or her postings, and we are not responsible in any way for the content or opinions expressed therein. We have the right, but not the obligation, to remove, edit or move, at any time, any material posted to the forums, in each case as we deem appropriate. Conversely, if a post is especially awesome, we may duplicate it in multiple forums or even replicate it onto a novelty t-shirt (see below).
Your access to the forums is subject to your compliance with the following rules of conduct applicable to all forums on this website. By entering a forum, you specifically agree to comply with each of the following:
1. Treat others with respect. No personal attacks! The internet is not serious business.
2. Do not post anything that is racist, bigoted, harassing, threatening, obscene or is otherwise in violation of any applicable rule, law or regulation. We know it when we see it.
3. Do not post nudity. Please follow the "Basic Cable Rule" (i.e., no full nudity). Please e-mail us for an interpretation if you are unsure. We encourage such e-mails.
4. If posting images or content that is "Not Safe for Work" you must put "WW" or "NSFW" in the subject to warn others with this "work warning" so that they know not to open the image at work or in front of their sensitive grandparents.
5. Do not post other user's personal information including real name, address, phone number, place of employment and email address. No exceptions.
6. Do not assume the identity of other users and post with the intention of making others think that you are them.
7. No Swearing in the Subject of a post unless in the Off Topic forum. Swearing is only acceptable if used in the context of normal discussion. If it is YELLED or directed at another individual user or if it is in your username, it will be deleted or, if your post is otherwise awesome, edited. No explanations should be expected.
8. Do not post any copyrighted materials that you do not have the permission to post.
9. You will not use any forum for commercial purposes, including, without limitation, posting advertisements or solicitations unless you have written permission from QuattroWorld staff or have obtained an advertiser account with us. The Swapmeet forum is exempted from this rule, however, repetitive commercial posts not involving person-to-person transactions are also subject to deletion in the Swapmeet forum.† Unless a user is a paying advertiser, they may not have a company name or website name or URL as a part of their Username.† Commercial links, images and messages are also prohibited from a userís signature area.
10. Do not break the law, specifically, do not post material that is intended to promote or commit an illegal act. Do not post defamatory material.
Have fun and remember this is a COMMUNITY and we need everyone here to act civil and mature if we are going to see this site continue to grow and become a resource for all to enjoy. There might be cake though QuattroWorld cannot guarantee cake.
Any violation of the above rules may result in the removal
of a user's postings, and could also result in a temporary or permanent ban
from this website. No explanation for bannination should be expected.
If you see a post that is in violation of any of the above rules and regulations, we encourage you to notify us by clicking on the "Report" link at the top of each post or simply email us at iwantmymommy@QuattroWorld.com.
By registering to post on QuattroWorld's forums, you agree that you are solely responsible for the content of your posts (defined as all content posted by you on the forums, including actual posts, signatures, etc.). This responsibility includes full liability for copyright infringement, libel/slander, and other liability, and you hereby agree to indemnify QuattroWorld and its respective officers, agents, partners, employees and subcontractors, from any and all liability associated with the above. In addition, by registering on this site and/or by using this site, you agree that you recognize that all other users are solely responsible for the content of their posts and that they have indemnified and/or agreed to indemnify QuattroWorld (see above) as you have. You agree that you will not hold QuattroWorld and its respective officers, agents, partners, employees or subcontractors, owners, or agents responsible for the actions of posters on the forums.
QUATTROWORLD RECEIVES A NON-EXCLUSIVE LICENSE TO USER CONTENT
You agree that you own the content of your posts, but that you grant QuattroWorld the right to publish, reproduce or republish the content of your posts, in full or in part, for any purpose, without cost or permission, as well as the same right to grant permission for other publication, reproduction or republishing of the posts by a third party.
By continuing use of this website you agree to abide by all applicable laws and to these Terms and Conditions. If you do NOT accept these Terms and Conditions, then please discontinue your use of this site immediately.